Digital Dance Club: Fresh from the Lab! featuring special guest DJ Blay (9-25-12)

Hello world!  Here is that latest installment of Digital Dance Club! Things got a bit busy here in the lab, so posting the earlier edition hasn't happened yet.  I also just discovered that the file is way too big to post on here today.  Guess the world just can't handle two whole hours of this.  Hopefully I'll get that split and posted on here soon.

That being said, there are tons of new surprises in both of these sets.  Recently, the show has been a bit more free-form with far less talk and way more mixing.  Also, there is so much music on both these sets that making a detailed track-list is nearly impossible with my current catalog setup.  Ever tried keeping track of song names on randomly named mix CD's?   If you haven't, just know that it's VERY time-consuming and completely ruins the  creative flow when mixing live.  All the same, I hope you enjoy what I have to offer in these recordings.  Feel free to message me HERE if you'd like specific song details.

Also, DJ Blay makes another guest appearance on the most recent show throwing down some amazing mash-ups that the world has NEVER heard before!  Enjoy the show.

Digital Dance Club (9-25-12)

loveyoulots!

-DJ Nemi